As with all well run fisheries a set of common sense rules
must be adhered to and
enforced as follows:
- No keep nets.
- No braided main line.
- No barbed or micro barbed hooks to be used.
Anyone found using them will be asked to leave and not
given a refund.
- No fires, litter or dogs.
- Night fishing for syndicate members only.
- No entry before 6.30 am and off by dusk or 9.00pm
whichever is earlier.
- No casting into the lily pads or other snags at any time.
- All anglers must be in possession of a suitable
landing net and unhooking mat.
- All anglers over 12 must be in possession of a
- No cutting back of trees/shrubs around swims.
- All landing nets, carp sacks and unhooking mats to be
hung up in the trees to prevent KHV virus.
- No bait boats.
- No fishing at the northern end of the Main Lake (marked in red on the website).
- Rigs will be regularly checked by bailiffs.
- No unattended rods.
- Juniors must be accompanied by an adult.
| Pike Fishing
. Closes for
Pike 1st April to 30th September
- Two micro barbed trebles allowed
(all lures acceptable).
- No live bait.
- All anglers must be in possession of large
forceps and strong side cutters.
- A minimum of 15 lbs main line.
- A minimum 20 lb wire trace minimum length of 24 inches long.
This Day ticket fishery is open for
coarse fishing all year round with tickets bought on the
bankside (but note closed season above for pike